- Japan’s best package transfer service [Foreigners only]
- Service procedure [Foreigners only]
Japan’s best package transfer service [Foreigners only]
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Review 4.6 with a wide range of payments and services
- Compatible with TNT, DPD, UPS
Bulgarian, German, Arabic, English,
- The homepage is very easy to see and can be easily used by beginners.
- The shipping cost is very cheap and very popular from overseas
- Very convenient for shopping customers in Rakuten
- We provide various services such as substitute purchase and price simulation.
- Abundant services such as long -term delivery discounts and 30 -day free storage
- Shipping and CS support 24 hours a day.
Service procedure [Foreigners only]
STEP1 New member registration → Get address
- When registering, fill in your personal information and email address.
- We recommend cards or PayPal as a shopping payment method.
STEP2 Shopping at overseas online shopping
- Please use the address you received at STEP1 when shopping
- Check out the import prohibited system before purchasing
STEP3 Transfer procedure
- Let’s complete the transfer request as soon as possible
- The transfer method varies depending on the site, so let’s check it
- The shipped luggage arrives at the receipt of about 4 to 7 days later.
- Shipping costs may vary from country to country
A must -see! ! Import prohibition / regulated [Foreigners only]
Please be sure to check the imported items
If imported without confirmation, you may be arrested
STEP1.Japan [Imported items]
STEP2.Overseas / Self -country [Import prohibited items]
[Strongest payment overseas] WISE debit card [Foreign only]
- Wise debit cards can be used for overseas payments at a lower price than PayPal.
- WISE can remittance in 80 or more countries
40 recommended EC mail order sites in Japan
Currently the best shopping EC site in Japan
The world’s largest EC site
A shopping site operated by a search engine that boasts a high share in Japan alongside Google
The most active auction site in Japan