- Japan’s best package transfer service [Foreigners only]
- Service procedure [Foreigners only]
Japan’s best package transfer service [Foreigners only]
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Review 4.6 with a wide range of payments and services
- Compatible with TNT, DPD, UPS
Bulgarian, German, Arabic, English,
- The homepage is very easy to see and can be easily used by beginners.
- The shipping cost is very cheap and very popular from overseas
- Very convenient for shopping customers in Rakuten
- We provide various services such as substitute purchase and price simulation.
- Abundant services such as long -term delivery discounts and 30 -day free storage
- Shipping and CS support 24 hours a day.
Service procedure [Foreigners only]
STEP1 New member registration → Get address
- When registering, fill in your personal information and email address.
- We recommend cards or PayPal as a shopping payment method.
STEP2 Shopping at overseas online shopping
- Please use the address you received at STEP1 when shopping
- Check out the import prohibited system before purchasing
STEP3 Transfer procedure
- Let’s complete the transfer request as soon as possible
- The transfer method varies depending on the site, so let’s check it
- The shipped luggage arrives at the receipt of about 4 to 7 days later.
- Shipping costs may vary from country to country
A must -see! ! Import prohibition / regulated [Foreigners only]
Please be sure to check the imported items
If imported without confirmation, you may be arrested
STEP1.Japan [Imported items]
STEP2.Overseas / Self -country [Import prohibited items]
[Strongest payment overseas] WISE debit card [Foreign only]
- Wise debit cards can be used for overseas payments at a lower price than PayPal.
- WISE can remittance in 80 or more countries
30 Japanese home appliances mail order sites
Domestic home appliances mail order site that operates more than 150,000 products and more than 1,200 stores nationwide
A home appliance mail order site directly managed by Iris Ohyama, which plans, manufactures and sells daily necessities that handle more than 60 % of new products within 3 years.
The most famous Japanese family appliance shopping site in Japan, called the UNIQLO home appliance version.